If you are within pretty much any generation, you can probably count the number of times you have spoken with a business on the phone versus communicating with them via a messaging platform. Not only do you no longer prefer conversing via phone, but you probably can’t stand reading emails either.
You’re not alone!
This is how much of Gen Y, Gen X and now Gen Z feel and so it’s imperative that businesses and their marketers need to switch how they interact with their potential clients.
10 reasons why you should be using Messenger Marketing
- An average open rate on Messenger using Upright Avenue is 97%!
- An average click through rate (to your website) is 65% (email is usually less than 6%)!
- Email has been overcrowded (and overwhelming) for years
- Open rates on emails (or even opting in for an email subscription) has been decreasing year after year too.
- Opting into a Messenger app is much easier than email ever was or will be
- There is no friction in becoming a subscriber for the end user – and therefore, very simple to be added to your database of potential clients
- Facebook ads that drive to Messenger are up to 4x cheaper than ads that drive outside of the Facebook platform, because Facebook wants you to stay within their platform.
- Messenger is 100% mobile friendly.
- Communication on a Messenger app is effective, reliable and instantaneous.
- BOTs can be customized to limitless audiences – high end buyers, low end buyers, first time buyers, vacation home buyers, international buyers… you name it, you can create it.
We are excited to help bring Messenger Marketing to life for you and your business. Click on the chat box below to get started now.